Live Webinar: UItra-conservative smile and aesthetic rehabilitations: indications, limits and clinical procedures
Relatori: Dr. Didier Dietschi DMD, PhD
Effettua il login o registrati
Per poter visualizzare questo webinar.è necessario effettuare il login al tuo account. Non hai un account? È possibile crearne uno gratuitamente.
UItra-conservative smile and aesthetic rehabilitations: indications, limits and clinical procedures
Data di attivazione: 13/11/2013
Data di conclusione: 13/11/2016
“UItra-conservative smile and aesthetic rehabilitations: indications, limits and clinical procedures” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Dr. Didier Dietschi DMD, PhD
- License in Dentistry, at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva: 1984.
- Accomplishment of a thesis for the M.D. degree at the University of Geneva: 1988.
- Accomplishment of a thesis for the PhD degree at the University of ACTA /Dept of Biomaterials) Amsterdam: 2003.
- Accomplishment of a thesis for the Privat-Docent degree at the University of Geneva: 2004
Academic activities and positions, at the dental school of the University of Geneva:
- From 1984 to 1986: full time assistant in the Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics.
- From 1986 to 1989: part-time clinical assistant in the Department of Periodontology and part-time lecturer in the Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics.
- From 1989 : pa/rt-time senior lecturer in the Department of Cariology & Endodontics
- From 10.1996 to 6.1998 : interim co-director, Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics
Research topic: In vivo and in-vitro behaviour of adhesive restorations. Since 1995, works specifically on in-vitro fatigue tests of adhesive class II and post&core restorations:
Main clinical interests and academic graduate & post-graduate teaching: Adhesive and esthetic restorations, chemical and conservative treatments of discolorations.
Publications: Has published over 60 papers on clinical and scientific aspects of adhesive and aesthetic restorations. Co-authored the book “Adhesive Metal-free Restorations: current concepts for the esthetic.
External teaching activity: Is lecturing nationally and internationally on aforementioned scientific and clinical topics. – Since 1989, maintains a part-time activity in a private office, dedicated to Restorative Aesthetic Dentistry, and Perio-Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Didier Dietschi was licensed in 1984 and got his doctoral and Privat Docent degrees in 1988 and 2004, respectively, at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. He also got a PhD degree in 2003 at the University of ACTA, Netherlands.
Following a 6-year period of full time teaching and research activity in Operative Dentistry and Periodontology, he started a part time activity in a private office in Geneva, dedicated to aesthetic restorative dentistry.
Dr. Dietschi has published more than 80 clinical and scientific papers and book chapters on adhesive and aesthetic restorations; he also co-authored the book “Adhesive Metal-free Restorations”, edited in 1997 by Quintessence and translated in 7 languages.
Dr. Dietschi is lecturing internationally on adhesive & aesthetic restorations.
Effettua il login e guarda l'intero webinar prima di provare a rispondere al quiz CE. Dopo aver visto il webinar, torna qui per partecipare al quiz CE e stampare il tuo certificato CE.
Hai già effettuato l'accesso e hai guardato il webinar? Prova a ricaricare la pagina utilizzando il pulsante in basso.